Capital City Circle
Date(s) - 06/09/13 - 06/15/13
706 John Nolen Dr.
A scenic week of cycling beginning and ending in Madison, WI, an award-winning bicycle friendly community with stopovers in: Spring Green, New Glarus, Janesville and Whitewater.
Cycle America’s “Little Switzerland,” tour Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin, enjoy Kettle Moraine Whitewater Lakes Recreational area, and the heart of our nation’s dairyland.
Tour the popular New Glarus Brewery, stroll through the historic Swiss Village of New Glarus to sample chocolates, cheeses, sausages all made the Old World Way, and shop early for Christmas in unique shoppes.
• Hotel Lodging from Sunday night through Saturday morning.
• Four buffet breakfasts and two continental breakfasts
• Three dinners.
* Upgraded Club Level in Sheraton Madison includes private access to excellent full hot breakfast, afternoon hors d’oeuvres, beverages.
• Food stops while riding.
• Your bags delivered to each town.
• Emergency support
• Marked routes, maps and “Q” sheets
• Parking at Sheraton Madison.
• Easy to find ice cream in every town.
• Famous PAW Happy Hours
• One week of great weather…Avg. hi 76.